- Price on request
Going on Auction: 1 March 2023 @ 11h00 Online
Molapo Safari – Lephalale
1733 HA Luxurious 7 guest room lodge
A private retreat nestled in the heart of the Waterberg Mountains. The property offers stylish elegant residence featuring a main lodge with two bedrooms, and five private chalets. Cocooned with infinity pool, landscaped garden, organic orchard, and boma. The excellent infrastructure is dominated with an engineering feat of 3Ha large dam, excellent roads and electric fencing. Abundant water is provided by 4 boreholes.
The lodge is sold as a going concern. Only selected antique furniture and art pieces will be removed.
Main Lodge – 674m²
The lodge offers 14 beds in total.
Should the property be used as a lodge, the 12 guest beds will be available and 1 cottage will be used for the management couple. (As is the case currently)
Should the property be used as a private game farm, then 14 beds are available.
Description of Accommodation:
- 7 luxury rooms
- 5 with showers, toilets and basins
- 2 with showers, baths, basins & toilets
- Superior staff accommodation for 4 people
- Large Shed
- Industrial Laundry
- Admin Centre
- Strong Room
- Outside BBQ area
- Luxuriously appointed air-conditioned lounge with open fireplace.
- Ranch style kitchen
- Organic garden – vegetables, fruits & herbs
- Air-conditioned bar with wine cooler, Icemaker, under-counter fridges
- Television room with Satellite Big-screen TV
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, with wooden deck overlooking a waterhole
- Additional guest toilet
- Library of wildlife and nature books
- Collections of games and DVD’s
- Tracking courses
- Mountain biking
- Walking trails (Bushman paintings)
Early morning nature drives or a nature walk