- Price on request
21.4133ha Game Abattoir – Bela-Bela, Limpopo
For Sale by way of Tender ending midday 12 August 2022
All tenders must be presented by midday on Friday 12 August 2022 to the following address:
PGC House, 4th floor, 273 Paul Kruger Street and, 318 The Hillside St, Lynnwood, Pretoria
Att: Johann Grosskopf
Martin van Zyl (Landhouse Agricultural)
The subject establishment is listed as one of 4 Abattoirs registered in South Africa.
- The owner is operating taxidermy and butchery specially for game.
- Approval was given from Limpopo Provincial Government (Department of Economic Development, Environment + Tourism) Environmental Authorisation for a slaughtering facility where 100 small carcass game and 50 big carcass game can be slaughtered per day.
- The subject property is game fenced.
- Game farming with exotic game such as black impala.
- Municipal electricity is supplied to the subject property, with sewerage disposal waterborne via septic tanks and French drainage systems.
- There are 3 x boreholes on the subject property, 2 x equipped with submersible pumps and 1 x not equipped.
- Water storage in 4 x 5000 l and 1 x400 000 l water tanks, 1 x cement reservoir and 1 x soil dam.
Description and Improvements
Main dwelling (258m²)
Double storey rock dwelling under Harvey tiles covering the thatch
Roof. The dwelling comprises a lounge, dining, kitchen, study,
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Second dwelling (195m²) Carport (16m²)
Painted plaster brick dwelling under iron roof.
The dwelling comprises a lounge, dining, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom
Third dwelling (108m²) Veranda (56m²) Garages (68m²)
Klinker brick dwelling under Harvey tiles covering the thatch roof. The dwelling comprises a lounge, dining, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with attached veranda. Detached garages.
Stores / Storerooms & other Improvements
- Building of 44m² used as a laundry
- Building of 836m² used as a taxidermy workshop plus store of
500m² that also forms part of the taxidermy
- Building of 1 140m² used as butchery comprising of office, meat processing area, slaughtering area (330m²) with coolers, fridges, and freezers (810m²). The butchery was extended.
- Ablution with canteen of 242m².
- Building of 87m² used as ablution
- Labour quarters of 3 x 27m²