- Price on request
WILGEBOOMSPRUIT – NORTH WEST – SWARTRUGGENS
2849.5886 HA LODGE with HUNTING FACILITIES
CAPTURE & BREEDING CAMPS
Residential and Lodge Improvements
- This 18 Sleeper Main lodge is perfectly placed on the farm hidden in a gorge on the eastern side of the farm. The isolation that the lodge provides amplifies the “African Experience”. The lodge is of high quality and offer a central entertainment and dining unit with modern kitchen, dining area, bar and outside boma. The primary living unit, Owner’s residence, offers 3 en-suite bedrooms, living area with indoor braai and kitchen. The unit also offers its own patio on the river. Guest accommodation comes in the form of 5 en-suite rondawels.
- The 3-bedroom manager’s house is well-built and maintained. The farm office is situated in close proximity.
- 4 En-suite rooms provide “biltong hunter” accommodation
- 2 Sheds
- Slaughtering facilities
- 20 Ha of Arable for feed production
- 4 Camp Capture & Holding Bomas adequate for Buffalo
- 6 Breeding Camps between 10 and 400 Ha
(1x 10 Ha, 3 x 25 Ha, 1 x 80Ha, 1 x 150 Ha, 1 x 400 Ha)
- An impressive road network with multiple bridges crossing the streams and river makes most of the farm easily accessible.