Monthly Auction Events at the Lombardy Estate in the east of Pretoria, allow our sellers the opportunity of showcasing their property to qualified buyers.Next Auction Date: 26 February 2015Auctioneer: Martin van Zyl
Prior to the Auction Event
Landhouse specializes in the Commercial and Property sectors and we provide our Sellers with the following benefits:
- We compile a comprehensive bidder’s pack (information pack) on the property with imagery and information needed by the potential buyers in order to make an initial assessment of the farm.
- The information and photographs are assessed and showcased online on www.landhouse.co.za where bidders may view the property and make enquiries.
- Print advertising in all relevant publications (Star, Pretoria News, Beeld, provincial newspaper, farmers weekly, landbou weekblad, wild en jag etc.) will showcase your property optimally to potential buyers in the market.
- High quality signage is used to highlight the sale therefore maximizing exposure.
- We will incorporate your property into our Catalogue for the Event, where each property is professionally promoted.
- We will market your property online via our Landhouse e-book sent to our large database of farm buyers and role players in the industry
- An area based auction solution on a national level with one point of contact which will enable you to keep up to date with process.
- An professionally planned and executed results driven auction event anywhere in the country
- Access to high-end agricultural auction events that are tied in with some of the major agricultural events in the country
- Quality high-end marketing specifically planned around your asset class and area
- Access to targeted Databases
- Creates competition through competitive bidding
- Efficient and convenient
- Internationally accepted method of sale
- Accelerated marketing and sales process
- Non-suspensive sale
- Market related values are realized
- Unify sellers and buyers on an even level
- Buyers are forced to compete within a dedicated time frame
- Exclusivity – property is highlighted in the market
- Seller’s terms and conditions
- Transparent outcome
Checkout our Farm Property Auction